Logo
0
NonRes

Mastery Bonus Option

Mastery Bonus Option

Some [Mastery Items] can obtain [Mastery Bonus Option] when crafted, or via [Mysterious Stones].

Additional info:
[Ancient] [Mastery Item] and [Excellent] [Mastery] weapons can obtain a [Mastery Bonus Option].
[Mastery Bonus Option] can be bound to an item, by chance, when crafted via NPC [Chaos Goblin Machine].
[Mastery Bonus Option] can also be obtained, by chance, via [Mysterious Stone].
When using [Mysterious Stones], the [Mastery Bonus Option] may be obtained.
[Mysterious Stones] cab be recieved on invasions and bosses
[Mysterious Stone] randomly changes the [Excellent Option] of [Excellent] [Mastery] weapons and shields.
[Mysterious Stone] randomly changes the [Ancient Additional Option] of [Ancient] [Mastery Items].

Options Mastery additional (Bloodangel, Darkangel, Holyangel, Awakening,Blue Eye, Silverheart, Manticore, Brilliant)
[20% Chance][65% Chance][10% Chance][5% Chance]
Increases All Stats +7Increases All Stats +7 / LuckIncreases All Stats +15Increases All Stats +15 / Luck
Options Mastery Bonus
[100% Chance][60% Chance][30% Chance][10% Chance]
-Reduce DMG by 25Reduce DMG by 50Reduce DMG by 75

 

[Weapon] [Mysterious Stone] Probability
[20% Chance]:[20% Chance]:[20% Chance]:[15% Chance]:[5% Chance]:[20% Chance]:
[Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%][Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%][Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%][Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%][Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%][Excellent DMG] Chance [+10%]
Restore (1/8) of [Mana] per monster killed[ATK/WIZ DMG] [+x]Restore (1/8) of [HP] per monster killed[ATK/WIZ Speed] [+7][ATK/WIZ Speed] [+7][ATK/WIZ DMG] [+x] per 20 levels
-[Luck][Luck][Luck][ATK/WIZ DMG] [+x] per 20 levels[Luck]
----[Luck]-

 

[Shield] [Mysterious Stone] Probability
[20% Chance]:[20% Chance]:[20% Chance]:[15% Chance]:[15% Chance]:[10% Chance]:
[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels[Defense] [+x] per 20 levels
Increase Maximum ManaReflect Damage increaseIncrease Defense Success RateDamage DecreaseReflect Damage increaseIncrease Maximum Life
 [Luck][Luck]Increase Maximum LifeIncrease Maximum LifeElemental Defense
   [Luck][Luck][Luck]

 

 

Weapon - Options Mastery additional (Bloodangel,Darkangel,Holyangel,Awakening,Blue Eye,Silverheart,Manticore)
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Increase Excellent Damage Chance + increases per every 20Levels + LuckIncrease Excellent Damage Chance + Increase attacking speed + increases per every 20Levels + LuckIncrease Excellent Damage Chance + Increase attacking speed + Luck
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Increase Excellent Damage Chance + Obtains (Mana / when monster is killed)Increase Excellent Damage Chance + Obtains (Life / when monster is killed) + LuckIncrease Excellent Damage Chance + increases per every 20Levels + Luck
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Increase Excellent Damage Chance + Obtains (Life / when monster is killed) + LuckIncrease Excellent Damage Chance + increases per every 20Levels + LuckIncrease Excellent Damage Chance + Increase attacking speed + increases per every 20Levels + Luck

Options Mastery Bonus

All Stats +10All Stats +25All Stats +40

 

Options Mastery additional (Bloodangel, Darkangel, Holyangel,Awakening,Blue Eye,Silverheart,Manticore)
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Deff increases per every 20Levels + Reflect Damage increase + LuckDeff increases per every 20Levels + Reflect Damage increase + Maximum Life increase + LuckDeff increases per every 20Levels + Increase Maximum Life + Luck
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Deff increases per every 20Levels + Increase Maximum ManaDeff increases per every 20Levels + Elemental Defense + Increase Maximum Life + LuckDeff increases per every 20Levels + Damage Decrease + Maximum Life increase + Luck
[50% Chance]:[40% Chance]:[30% Chance]:
Deff increases per every 20Levels + Increase Maximum Life + LuckDeff increases per every 20Levels + Increease Defense Success Rate + LuckDeff increases per every 20Levels + Reflect Damage increase + Maximum Life increase + Luck

Options Mastery Bonus

All Stats +10All Stats +25All Stats +40

 

 

Posted 16/09/2022
Loading...