NEW MAP KANTURU UNDERGROUND
1. Kanturu Underground
Arka scholars are excavating areas of the Kanturu Ruins for research on ancient relics of Kanturu.
In a corner of Kanturu Ruins a door has been found and when it is destroyed there is a staircase that leads to the basement of the Kanturu Ruins.
The scholars who discovered the new area immediately tried to go down to investigate, but finding it impossible to move around the new area due to the powerful monsters that roam there.
The scholars report this to Arka's nobles and they send the knights of the MU continent to annihilate the monsters.
2) Map information
How to move to the map
1. You can enter Kanturu Underground from the movement window, when moving to the map it will cost you 50,000 Zen.
2. You can enter Kanturu Underground through a portal located in Kanturu Ruins (106, 159)
3) Basic information about Kanturu Underground
- You can move to the hunting spots (Main / Sub) of the desired attribute using the Helper Plus.
- In Kanturu Underground it is a map where you will find Elemental attribute monsters (Wind, Earth, Fire, Water, Darkness).
- Monsters have resistance to the following options
- Damage Rate Resistance
- Critical Damage Rate Resistance,
- Damage Absorption
- Debuff Probability Resistance
- There is a safe area on the map, when the connection ends or the character dies, it moves to the safe area.
4) Item Drop
-Excellent Brilliant Set.
5) Kanturu Underground Monsters
Evil spirit monster that uses skill Twisted
|Twin Tail Underground|
Monster with two tails that attacks targets at long range while wielding its spear.
|Dread Fear Underground|
Scary monster that attacks at close range using the Slash skill